Thursday, June 13, 2013

Specialty Coffees Ordered


Priority Mail shipping means order arrival in 2 days. That is good timing because I have a couple days worth of coffee beans that I have truly been enjoying.

These two (pictured above) are new arrivals at Old Bisbee Roasters. All beans are roasted at the time an order is accepted, then shipped right out while still warm from the ovens.

When two or more 16 Oz. packages are requested the shipping is free to the customer, and always sent by USPS Priority Mail.

I read the descriptions of each coffee rather carefully to determine whether I am likely to enjoy the taste of that particular bean.

As I have mentioned previously, I use a burr mill grinder for a consistent grind overall. The trick is to grind only the beans for the coffee being brewed.

I might add that I can no longer enjoy coffee at a restaurant due to the superior flavor of specialty coffees. Yes, I am spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. When I mention the superior flavor of specialty coffees I am not referring to the flavored coffees (e.g. hazelnut, vanilla, etc.). I specifically mean the flavor of the coffee from that specific bean. For example, the Sumatran coffees have thus far delivered a very good flavor experience. There are others.

    ReplyDelete