Friday, September 17, 2010

Protecting My Kindle

Highbrow protection (above) versus basic inexpensive safeguard (below).

Whooda thought? The written evaluations by a Wired publications author pointed out that the commercially available Kindle cases all have their pros and cons. Then this guy points out a solution by one of his acquaintances that costs next to nothing and gets the job done.

I shall gladly give this method a try. I believe the bubble envelopes in various sizes are available individually at Wal-Mart. w0w… I almost spent $35 for the leather case. Reading the article was rather eye-opening.

1 comment:

  1. My bubble-pack envelope (6"x9") costed only 64¢. My Kindle fits quite cozily inside it. Not only did I bypass a $35 cost for a leather case ($99 for the upscale leather one), or $20 for a cushioned slip-case, I had no shipping to pay as well.

    Can you say "awesome" boys and girls?

    ReplyDelete