Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Specialty License Plate





My friend Paul keeps my 2004 Kia running like new. I decided on a paint job to have my vehicle looking like new. The paint job – original color – looks fabulous. Shirley picked this car out for me when it was five years old.

For a few years I have been mulling over the idea of getting specialty license plates. When my Dad was alive he had Ohio license tags with 'X 42 C'. Now I have finally acted on my idea to choose my father's old license tag number.

California has accepted my choice. I expect to have my new tags by end of April. My brother Craig – in Ohio – is now considering to get the same 'X 42 C' tags for his car. Then we will truly be twins.

2 comments:

  1. I have added the plate image of my brother's Ohio tag choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actully it will be late May or early June for my new plates to arrive.

    ReplyDelete