Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cutco Spatula Spreader Knife

"Is there anything this knife can't do? Mix, spread, slice and serve with this singular member of our line. With the flexible, Double-D® edge blade, it will quickly become a major player in your cutlery collection. 


"To Use:
Grasp the handle between your thumb and forefinger, allowing your fingers to follow the curve of the handle.

"Choose It To:
Spread and cut sandwiches, muffins and rolls; frost and cut small desserts; slice and remove pie and brownies from pans; spread filling on canapés; fold ingredients into soufflés."



I never thought I would use this utensil so soon. My Cutco shipment arrived today. About thirty minutes ago I decided some peanut butter on Ritz crackers would be just right. The blade is flexible, but not overly so. I removed all natural chunk style peanut butter with the spatula and spread that delicious stuff onto a cracker. A generous cup of cold milk made it all the more delightful.


The sandwich pictured above can be easily cut in two with the spatula spreader knife. The total length of this utensil is ten inches. The cutting edges on all cutlery are awesome.


By the way, Cutco is made in America.

3 comments:

  1. Cutco Rocks...All their products are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 PM PDT

    I agree with Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla and Anonymous, I have used more of the cutlery now and I am amazed as well. Whether it is a chef's knife, paring knife, slicer, or whatever, the item speaks to its quality. This includes appearance, how each feels in my hand, and the awesome function.

    Pricey yes. And definitely worth more than the cost. I will never need to buy replacement cutlery. This set will outlast Shirley and I. With pride I can count on it remaining in the family as an heirloom. As well, Cutco's lifetime guarantee is inherited.

    Yep… Cutco Rocks!

    ReplyDelete