Friday, December 30, 2011

ANOTHER lottery jackpot at risk!

Unknown lottery winner still hasn't come forward after a year.


"If you bought at Hot Lotto ticket last December in Des Moines, Iowa you might want to start looking for that, like, now.

One ticket hit a jackpot worth $16.5 million dollars one year ago and it has so far gone unclaimed. And unless someone can present the winning ticket fast, the money will be gone for good. The chance to claim the prize expires at 4 p.m local time Thursday."

What would we do if we found a winning lottery ticket after the jackpot had expired. In my case, for my emotional health and sanity, I would convince myself that this was meant to be. Perhaps the winnings would somehow lead to my ruin.

What would you do under similar circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment