Thursday, June 17, 2010

Competing With Old Bisbee Specialty Coffee

A co-worker had tried Old Bisbee's specialty coffees and truly enjoyed them. Then he brought home Sam's Club Organic Medium Roast coffee beans and was pleased with the taste. He brought some beans to work for me to try at home that evening.

I was surprised by the good flavor of this brewed coffee. For a few pennies less than the cost of one pound of Old Bisbee beans I got two and one-half pounds of Member's Mark brand. I still will want Old Bisbee's Guatemalan Huehuetenango and Los Volcanes coffees. Bali Blue Krishna and Pulp Natural CoopePalmares are also on my reorder list from them.

2 comments:

  1. Good coffee is EVERYWHERE!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag of coffee beans were the same type as those I originally tried. Nonetheless, these are not as tasty. I mixed some 50/50 with one of my specialty beans and like that very well.

    ReplyDelete