Friday, June 11, 2010

One Good Pair Deserves Another

Replacement for my current athletic shoe.

It was time to step up to a better athletic shoe. I just knew I needed to stay with the Skechers Shape-Ups for that. After all, walking to stay in shape gets the best support when using the Shape-Ups. I truly feel pressure in my hip joints and a little similar pressure in my knees and ankles when walking. These shoes require the wearer to walk correctly.

Another characterization of how the shoe feels is that it is like walking in sand or on soft ground. The distribution of body weight from heel to toe for each foot is natural and correct. The insole to outsole construction is brilliant.

And what do I think of them after my evening walk? I am so happy with them. My work shoes give me the benefits I need while at work. The evening walk or running an errand while wearing the same support is the most I can hope for.

Yes, I am thrilled.

5 comments:

  1. I have some of those, too! I love mine now, but the first week or so I had them my legs got really tired! I'm glad you enjoy them! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your legs initially felt tired the Sketchers were working. The most I ever felt was a tightness in my hips when I walked. Never any soreness like the Sketchers literature suggested might happen.

    I cannot imagine ever giving these up. They are terrific. The best investment in footwear I ever made. Glad you like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I thought about another benefit of Skechers. I usually had extremely uncomfortable foot cramping that awakened me at night. Sometimes twice in the night.

    I have been wearing Skechers for two weeks. In the past week and a half there have been no cramps at night. Naturally, I hope such nights are a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you were probably in better shape when you got yours than I was. I have gained quite a bit of weight in the last couple of years and my legs are NOT in good shape.

    But I am very used to them now - and I love them!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been losing weight (however slowly) and this has been beneficial to the condition of my lower limbs.

    ReplyDelete