Monday, June 21, 2010

Kindle Kindness

One expert predicts that the price of e-readers will fall below $100 within the next twelve months. The iPad from Apple is reported to have put strong pressure on the pricing strategies. Kindle just dropped its $250 model to around $190.

Yes, I would love to have an iPad. Yet, an affordable Kindle would support my bedtime reading. When I do decide to spring for an e-reader it is likely that Barnes & Noble's Nook will be competing with Amazon's Kindle for my purchasing attention.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you dare buy one of those silly e-readers! Resist - read a REAL book!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the issue is bothering with holding my page in good light and not losing my place as I change my position while reading in bed. Having the e-reader instead of a"real book" is better than not reading at all.

    ReplyDelete